Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Samsung Focus S I937 Manual Review Specs

Samsung Focus S I937 is a mobile phone manufactured by Samsung for AT & T, this phone works on GSM and HSDPA networks. Samsung I937 has been introduced in September 2011 and according to plan, this phone will be released in November 2011.
On the screen, the Samsung Focus S I937 using the Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. Another feature that is pinned on the user interface is Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Touch-sensitive controls, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off. In the audio section, Samsung I937 Focus S has support ring tones mp3 and WAV.

samsung focus s i937 manual


In the memory, the Samsung I937 Focus S comes with 16/32 GB of internal memory. To support the performance of the system, Samsung equip the phone with 1 GB of RAM. Perhaps because of internal memory capacity is large enough, Samsung did not include a slot for external memory on this phone.


For data connectivity, the Samsung I937 Focus S is capable of running on the network GPRS, EDGE, and 3G. Another way to connect to the internet is via WiFi, Samsung I937 is equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n. To exchange data with other gadgets, including computers, mobile phones equipped with Bluetooth and USB port (microUSB v2.0).


For those of you who frequently use the camera, the Samsung I937 Focus S comes with 8 MP camera, other features are included on this camera is autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, image stabilization, and smile detection. Samsung I937 is not only equipped with one camera, but the dual cameras. The second camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.


Unlike with most Samsung phones, the Samsung I937 Focus S does not use Android as the operating system, but on this phone, Samsung uses the Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. The performance of this phone is also supported by Scorpion 1.4 GHz processor, Snapdragon chipset. Other features are pinned on the Samsung I937 Focus S include a stereo FM radio with RDS, GPS, AT & T U-verse Mobile, NavigatorSM, FamilyMap, Radio, myWireless, music player, and several other features.


To find complete specifications Samsung Focus S I937, you can download cell phone manuals that will be available online here after the phone is released. Follow us on Twitter to get updates about the latest cell phone reviews every day.